Wiki is a web site written by many users. It's very easy for a community of people to create and edit content. The idea is that people can add a page for any topic they want and add to any existing page by simply editing it. Over time we can create a site addressing most of the issues people have about projects, products, development, process, and more.
Community Top Level Topics
- Agile - If it's not here you don't need to know it.
- Software Methodology/ Software Development
- Software Patterns
- Code Reviews
- Semaphore Perspective Code Review
- Unit Testing And Test Driven Development
- Test Driven Development Tutorial
- Coding Standards
- Software Architecture Discussion
- Handling Infinite WorkLoads
- App Backplane
- Scalability/ Scalability Problems/ Scalability Solutions
- What Is Wiki, Why Use Wiki, Ideas On Using Wiki, How To Organize Wiki
- Adding New Pages, Do Not Use Spaces In Page Names
- Recent Changes to see what pages have changed.
- SandBox for testing things.
- Wiki Etiquette, How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- Text Formatting Rules for all of the Wiki markup features
- Edit Pages Dont Be Intimidated, Editing Pages, Adding Page Change Notification, Finding Stuff, Defining Your Self As User, Using Categories, How Issues Are Discussed On Wiki, Inlining Images, How To Delete Pages, How To Delete Attachments,